We’re recruiting a Project Coordinator to support the delivery of Virgin Media projects across the West Midlands region. Based in Bromsgrove, you will be working closely with the Project Managers and Supervisors, to assist with the general management/monitoring of streetworks notices, permits for the build programmes, and for the receipt, allocation, verification & administration of estimates received via the EBusiness Gateway.
As a Project Coordinator you will need to provide weekly & monthly data required for measuring KPI’s and will be responsible for delivering a multitude of coordinating tasks such as works control reporting, scheduling, risk management and invoicing.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Liaise with Local Authorities, Suppliers & Operations regarding permit/notice compliance and resolving any queries or issues.
- Create and maintain clear and comprehensive project documentation, plans and reporting.
- Update works management system, maintaining accurate information for the project team.
We are seeking applications with the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Experience of handling numerical data.
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience of NRSWA (New Roads and Street Works Act) is highly desirable.
In return we can offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, plus a benefits package to include a Contributory Pension, Life Assurance, and Employee Assistance Program. If you are interested in this Project Coordinator role, please apply today.