We’re recruiting a Project Support Coordinator to support the delivery of Openreach projects across the UK. Based in Nottingham, you will be responsible for administration and organisation of projects, actions, activities and provide detailed planning.
The Project Support Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Project Support Coordinators to define and prepare clear and comprehensive action plans and resources, working within deadlines and to budget. The Project Support Coordinator will be responsible for delivering a multitude of coordinating tasks such as works control reporting, scheduling, risk management alongside general administrative activities. The Project Support Coordinator will be adaptable, adjusting to business needs, results driven with excellent timekeeping. Primary duties are to ensure all project tasks are delivered on time, in budget and to defined quality standards. , you will be working closely with the Project Managers and Supervisors, to assist with the general management/monitoring of street works notices, permits for the build programme’s, and for the receipt, allocation, verification & administration of estimates received via the EBusiness Gateway.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information
- Monitor project progress, manage issues that may arise and effectively communicate project status
- Create and maintain clear and comprehensive project documentation, plans and reporting
- Ensure standards are met through conducting quality assurance
- Work with the Senior Project Coordinator & Operations to remove blockers and barriers to ensure progression of project work
- Update works management system, maintaining accurate information for the project team
We are seeking applications with the following skills and experience:
- Strong proven administration skills with a financial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure, within a deadline driven environment, with strong time management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word. Clear and confident communication skills with a high level of numerical and written accuracy
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Project related qualification – desirable
- Business Admin qualification – desirable
In return we can offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, plus a benefits package to include a Contributory Pension, Life Assurance, and Employee Assistance Program. If you are interested in this Project Coordinator role, please apply today.