We’re recruiting a Network Delivery Supervisor to support the delivery of Openreach projects across the Yorkshire region.
As the Network Delivery Supervisor, your key function will be to lead a team of Network Engineers (including Sub-Contractors) in delivering Civils or Cabling/Splicing, ensuring KPI productivity and efficiency targets are met and ensuring client customer satisfaction is a priority. You will produce reports on, Health & Safety audits, quality audits, appraisals, and performance management to all Network Engineers, including coaching and technical information feedback.
You will also be responsible for ensuring all Engineers have appropriate certification to fulfil their duties within Health & Safety regulations and their workmanship is of the appropriate standard.
The role includes liaising with client, customers, third parties and interdepartmental teams as appropriate to ensure compliance. This may include meetings with local authorities to discuss issues, such as traffic management or to gain network planning agreements. Onsite meetings providing technical expertise may be required to understand network planning design.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of Network Engineers
- Conduct 1 to 1 meetings, performance management and appraisals with Network Engineers
- Schedule, deliver and record quality audits of Network Engineer workmanship
- Coordinate, deliver and record Health and Safety audits for all Network Engineers
- Deliver coaching and feedback to all Network Engineers in a prompt and timely manner and recorded accordingly
- Manage customer escalations and complaints in a prompt and professional manner ensuring a positive customer service and satisfactory resolution
- Plan and distribute workload to Network Engineers/contractors to ensure KPI’s are met (this includes job pack collation)
- Work with Senior Project Coordinator to ensure all street works noticing is submitted, maintained, and closed in a timely manner minimising risk of penalties
We are seeking applications with the following skills and experience:
- NRSWA/CSCS certification
- Civils or Cable/Splicing experience would be preferred
- Experience working with design schematics, duct diagrams and works instructions – Preferably hold existing OPENREACH PIA accreditations or have previous OPENREACH experience
- Health and Safety certification
- People Management
- Proven experience in the field with a thorough understanding of the network
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Ability to interpret data and flow charts
- Ability to plan effectively and delegate appropriately
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills with the ability to network effectively with third parties and key stakeholders
- Understanding of risk management and quality
- Working knowledge of IT and Microsoft products including Excel
In return we can offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, company van & fuel card plus a benefits package to include a Contributory Pension, Life Assurance, and Employee Assistance Program. If you are interested in this Network Delivery Supervisor role, please apply today.