We’re recruiting a Business Administrator to support the delivery of Openreach projects across the UK region. Based in Nottingham, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Project Support Team, assisting the activities of the team. The Business Administrator will work closely with Project Coordinators, providing general administrative support, adjusting to business needs, with excellent timekeeping and attention to detail. Primary duties are to ensure all administrative support is delivered to exacting standards, working to deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Uploading contractor invoices and all associated work documents to individual records within the internal works management system.
- Monitoring and accepting new jobs. Recording details and issuing out to Operations. Monitoring work queues within the internal works management system.
- Receiving technical specifications from our contract partners and distributing to Light Source Operations.
- General office administration; answering calls, monitoring mailboxes etc.
We are seeking applications with the following skills and experience:
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of using Microsoft excel
- Data input experience
- Willingness and ability to undertake relevant training
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to interpret data
- Business Administration Qualification – desirable
In return we can offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, plus a benefits package to include a Contributory Pension, Life Assurance, and Employee Assistance Program. If you are interested in this Business Administrator role, please apply today.